International guest researchers and students

International guest researchers and exchange students can get help from our website to find accommodation among our ads, but also find tips for navigating the Uppsala housing jungle. Another organization that may be helpful to contact to get help with the housing search is Uppsala University Housing Office.

Uppsala University Housing Office

UUHO is working on behalf of Uppsala University and provides international guests at the University with short-term accommodation. The international students who can apply for accommodation via UUHO are exchange students, fee-paying Master students who aren’t from the EU / EEC, the Erasmus Mundus exchange students and guest researchers, PhD students and other international guests with assignments at Uppsala University. Some of the categories above are guaranteed accommodation, but not all. For contact information for UUHO and more information, visit

Housing for students at Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU)

If you are a student or a researcher at SLU you can send an application to the SLU housing officer. Please note that only students and researchers at SLU can be offered to rent these accommodations. More information about the housing and their location can be found at SLU's housing page. Contact information to the SLU housing officer:

Sign in


Genom att klicka på knappen godkänner du villkoren